Instructions for Presenters
- The poster board is 2100 mm in height and 900 mm in width. Of this area, an area of 2056 mm x 856 mm can be used to post your poster. Make sure that your poster does not exceed the width of the poster board.
Some posters may stick out, but they can be fastened with thumbtacks.
- Poster numbers will be displayed on the upper-left corner of the poster boards.
- You may put up your poster from 9:00 am every morning. Pushpins will be provided on-site.
- Each presenter must remove his/her poster by the end of the day. For those who present on the final day, please remove the poster immediately after the presentation.
- The time allotted to each presenter is 18 minutes, including the discussion time. The presentation may last no longer than 13 minutes. A PC display and a bell will alert you to the time remaing during the presentation; first ring: 10 minutes, second ring: 13 minutes (end of the presentation), third ring: 18 minutes (end of the discussion time)
- Oral presentations are to be given using our LCD projectors and the presenters' computers. Please bring your PC (laptop PC) for the presentation.
- The cables of the projectors in Room A, B, D, and E use an HDMI (Type A) connector. The cable of the projector in Room C uses a mini D-sub 15-pin connecter (5 x 3 pin arrange) connector. Please make sure that your PC is equipped with the above-mentioned connector. Otherwise, please bring a conversion adaptor.
- [Important notice] Please check the connection between your PC and the projector during the break preceding your presentation. Please disable PC functions such as automatic sleep mode or monitor standby.
- When you are the next speaker, please take the next speaker's seat.
- Please prepare a USB flash drive with your presentation data in case of system trouble.
- It is recommended to prepare the slides in English.